Blake + Joe couldn’t have picked a more beautiful day nor a more lovely venue than the Gothic Revival-Style Lyndhurst Mansion for their wedding day. It was the week of their annual Rose Festival, and the gardens were in full bloom. Blake was likewise at her absolute loveliest. We’re so glad to have been a part of this joyful day!
The complete gallery will be available soon in the “Boutique” area of our main website. Until then, we’d love to hear your comments below. And please be sure to click the button to “Recommend” us to your friends!
- venue: Lyndhurst Castle
- wedding planner: Debra Thompson
- bride’s attire: Augusta Jones + Stuart Weitzman
- bridesmaids attire: Jenny Yoo + Ann Taylor
- floral design: X-Quisite Flowers & Events
- makeup: Linda Gallo
- hair: Carmen Caramihai
- paperie: Papyrus
- music: Perrone Bros Entertainment
- caterer: Philip Stone Caterers
- cake: Lulu’s Cake Boutique
- lighting and tent: Party Line
- more with Blake + Joe
Marry Ronald - Nice post. I am so impressed form this post and i am so like this. Thanks for sharing.
http://www.athleticeventsupply.comSeptember 16, 2015 – 7:51 AM
stacy squires - very cool!!! nice work!!!June 11, 2012 – 3:56 PM
Ulysses - Thank you very much, Jess!! It was a beautiful day for the couple and their families.June 7, 2012 – 11:42 AM
jess - lovely work guys!! 🙂June 7, 2012 – 11:38 AM