Ali + Dave’s wedding was a true gala extraordinaire! Even we could barely keep up with Ali’s power walk (in her specially blinged wedding day Uggs) from her hotel room on Madison Ave. to the mansion on Fifth Ave. But everything slowed down appropriately for a private reveal so she and David could enjoy a brief bubble of quiet time together. After enjoying the tranquil views of Central Park and then stopping traffic on Fifth Avenue (drivers honked their congratulations), the rest of the day moved all too quickly. All who attended were treated to a premium experience in the spectacular spaces of the James Burden Mansion, as well as on the dance floor. We had an absolute blast with this amazing couple and their families!
Enjoy these teasers for now. The complete gallery will be available soon in the “Boutique” area of our main website. We’d love to hear from you all, so please leave a comment! And feel free to click the button below to “Recommend” us to your friends!
- Venue: James Burden Mansion
- Bridal attire: Monique Lhuillier + Kate Spade
- Bridesmaids dresses: Bill Levkoff
- Wedding coordinator: Kristen Takla, Kristen Ashley Events
- Floral design: Flowers in the Park, Greenwich, CT
- Hair: Renee Russo
- Makeup: Finest Features
- Bridesmaids jewelry: MaddAlex Designs
- Paperie: William Arthur of Write On
- Music: Right Mix of Vali Entertainment
- Caterer: Feast & Fetes
- Cake: Corner Stone Caterers
- Honeymoon: St. Lucia + Palm Beach
- More with Ali + Dave