When we first met Michelle + Mark, we had no doubt their wedding was going to be something very, very special. Everything has deep significance to Michelle, making it a complete joy to photograph all the nuances of emotion and expression of their sensational wedding day. We were all delighted to see the threat of heavy rain lifted, so they along with guests were able to gaze at a beautiful sunset over the magnificent Hudson River. We’re so honored to have joined them for such a festive autumn wedding!
The complete gallery will be available soon in the “Boutique” area of our main website. Until then, we’d love to hear your comments below. And please be sure to click the button to “Recommend” us to your friends!
- venue: The Garrison
- bridal attire: Lazaro + Jimmy Choo
- groommen’s attire: Jos. A. Bank
- bridesmaids dresses: Jim Hjelm
- hair: Sydney Madison Salon
- floral design: Floral Fantasies by Sara
- music: A Perfect Blend Entertainment
- paperie: Papyrus
- cake: Pastry Garden
- bridesmaids gifts: Niquea.D + Moochie’s Macarons
- honeymoon: Hawaii
- more with Michelle + Mark