Katie + Leo are two incredibly unique people, and so was their wedding day. We loved seeing Katie’s TWO beautiful dresses. Her birdcage veil and her beautiful blend of dark purple lilies with jewels and black feathers added a wonderfully mysterious flavor to her day. The real show stoppers, however, were her gorgeous Christian Louboutin heels. After their custom embellishment, they were iridescent, looking as if they’d been dipped in morning dew. The mix of sunshine and threatening storm clouds only gave us even more opportunities to create amazing images for this fearless couple. Katie had lots of family visiting from Ireland, while Leo’s family are from Brazil, so it was also a day filled with rich cultural heritage including Irish step dancing by two of the very best on the planet (not yet even teenagers!). It was an awesome day for everyone, and we’re so glad to have been a part of it.
The complete gallery will be available soon in the “Boutique” area of our main website. Until then, we’d love to hear your comments below. And please be sure to click the button to “Recommend” their photos to your friends!
- venue: Links at Union Vale
- bridal attire: Kitty Chen (ceremony) + Alvina Valenta (reception)
- shoes: Christian Louboutin
- shoe embellishments: Redo My Shoe
- veil: Papilio
- floral design: Monica Chimes
- music: Al Scatt’s Stolen Moments Band
- stationery: Trinket & Treasure
- personalized hangers: Lila Frances
- cake: Pastry Garden
- Katie + Leo’s Engagement Photos