I don’t think we’ve ever seen a more radiantly happy bride than Ellen. What a joy to join this delightful couple for a day full of meaningful memories for everyone in attendance. Ellen loves fireflies, so they were seen in several little touches throughout the day. The ceremony was held on the gorgeous grounds of Mount St. Vincent College, where Ellen went to school. The castle and the amazing Hudson River view made a perfect backdrop for portraits afterwards. Enjoy these previews!
The complete gallery will be available soon in the “Boutique” area of our main website. Until then, we’d love to hear your comments below. And please be sure to click the button to “Recommend” us to your friends!
- venue: Old Tappan Manor
- bridal attire: Sophia Tolli + Glamgal Designs
- shoes: Grace
- floral design: The Flower Shoppe, New City
- hair + makeup: Rosemarie, NY Prostyle
- DJ: Domingo, Soundquest DJ
- string quartet: The Devonshire Players
- pipe major: Jonathan Henken
- cake: Homestyle Desserts Bakery
- limo: Top Class Limosine
- stationery: Wedding Paper Divas
- More with Ellen + Jason