Katherine + Kevin… Kat + Kev… no matter how their names are said, everyone knows you’re talking about two of the most wonderful people you’ll ever meet. Their wedding day was a true family affair, with Kat’s dad ready and waiting to greet us. We found Kat upstairs and filled with eager anticipation. We couldn’t wait to get her prepped and ready so she could make her way not even 1 mile down the street, where Kevin would be waiting for her at the altar. Kevin was at least equally as ready, spending just a few moments of private time in a quiet room to gather his thoughts before the start of the wedding. From that point on, the day was non-stop laughs, smiles, and celebration! We couldn’t be happier for this amazing couple. It was such an honor to be a part of their day.
The complete gallery will be available soon in the “Boutique” area of our main website. Until then, we’d love to hear your comments below. And please be sure to click the button to “Recommend” us to your friends!
- venue: Catlin Gardens
- bridal attire: Allure Couture + Jimmy Choo
- hairpiece: The Wedding Works Salon
- bridesmaids attire: Lela Rose
- floral design: J. Rader Floral Designs
- makeup: Wendy Youngblood U Makeup
- hair: Nicole, Nicole’s Hair Salon
- groomsmens gifts: Brooks Brothers
- stationery: Crane & Co. Invitations, An Affair to Remember
- other paper goods: Gartner
- favors: Gertrude Hawk
- music: Bill’s Toupee
- cake: Pastry Garden